January 20, 2011 |

WhenYour five Year Old Loses Her Mind.....And Other Stories To Make You Feel Better About Your Own Life

You know those days where you feel like the higher powers are out to get you?  The washing machine breaks ( don't even get me started ).  You are running 5 minutes late for absolutely everything, you burn the toast, and scraping off the black into the sink is not good enough, even if it does have extra thick peanutbutter on it.  Now add to that your 5 year old losing her mind.  It 's something like the worst bout of PMS you have ever experienced,( you remember that fight with your BF when you threw all of his stuff out the window ) times like 10 because I assume that she doesn't have hormones to blame.  So in retrospect she might actually be losing it.  Weird, I know, since it's normally me, freaking out over something stupid for no reason at all.  ( yes remote hiding under the couch cushions I am referring to you ).  I can go on, and yes frankly I do realize that I go on, and on, and on, well you get the point.  I love my kids but good god, what have I gotten myself into?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!