July 13, 2010 |

For My One and Only Reader....

   Well I guess I haven't been keeping up my end of the bargain when I said I would blog "all the time", whatever, it is what it is.  I'm up to my eyeballs in playdates, housework, and trying to squeeze in 5 minutes of "personal time"  ( personal time really meaning me, hiding out in the bathroom with the door locked and the light off, taking a few deep breaths, before someone is bleeding).
   I am not really all that on top of things these days, I blame ot all on summer vacation!!!!  It's not my fault that the house looks like this, dinner isn't made and the kids are bouncing off the wall ( thank you 7-11) haha, well I guess it is my fault, but I just don't care!!! 
   I am off to work, the husband has to make his own dinner, the laundry isn't done, and the kids sans slurpee are still bouncing off the walls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!