July 14, 2010 |

The Simple Things In Life

I want a lot of things out of life, as I think we all should.  My requests for the most part are simple.  You know the usual....bigger boobs/smaller ass!!, more money/less work ( haha), happy, healthy kids ( thankfully I have this one already!!) more sex ( gasp!! I said it out loud!!) that isn't hurried and hushed ( we live in a very small house!!)  More time for myself, more fun time with the kids, less laundry ( the bain of my existence!!).  Sure there are a few other things I would like, big house, fancy cars....blah, blah, blah,  but I don't really need these things.  I really, really want them, but will live just fine without....I think :)
   On a happy note, my basil has come back to life, and I think the slugs have finally f**ked off.  Keep your fingers crossed for my petunias.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!