July 6, 2010 |

2 Days In A Row??

2 days in a row....oh ya, only because it is much to early for human awakeyness (it should be a word)  So I am here, doing this rather then actually working ( huh, not unusual) I've tried to set a goal for myself of editing one chapter per day (Mon-Fri) then spending the weekend working on the rewrites for those said chapters.  So far, it's the crack of Tuesday morning, and I haven't even looked at my book, which in theory would mean I am only a day behind, except I am about 3 weeks behind (oops, my bad).  The sun is finally shining this morning, though lack of sleep has left me a little headachey.  The obvious solution....COFFEE!!  Now if I could just crack the whip on myself, you'd be reading me in hard cover!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!