June 16, 2010 |

Miss Me??

It feels like forever since I posted last so I can only imagine how much you've missed my charm and witty banter :P.  It's been a busy week, sick kids, sick me, birthday parties, and failed deadlines ( boo ). 
   I have been trying to set deadlines for myself.....so that I actually get some work done.  I did get a little done, ( very little ) but really, something is better then nothing....or so I've been told.  I guess what I'm saying is that I spend more time doing everything else ( how many times do I really need to vacuum ) then I do actually working.  Like the world will end if my shitty, industrial strength, rental house carpets aren't spotless.  I have 2 kids and a puppy, are they ever clean anyway?  I feel like if the "house wife" things that are part of my job description aren't done I shouldn't be working on my things.  Not that I should even be thinking of my writing as "my" things, since I intend to force it upon each and every one of you HA HA. 
   So I guess what I am saying is, that I waste a crapload of time doing everything but what I want to do???  Huh, interesting....is there a psych major out there somewhere who'd like to field this???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!