June 2, 2010 |

I Just Want You To Print A Document, Not F*#king Write It For Me!!!

   God what a pain in the ass Staples is. ( and by that, I really mean, why won't you do what I want, at the price that I want? ) 
    I have a 140 page word document I need printed.  I do have a home printer, but I am totally out of ink.....again.  The ink for my printer is $58 bucks and is only good for 250 pages.  Rip Off??  Yes, I do believe so.  What can I say, we ( ok, me ) print a lot of stuff at our house.  250 pages is not really that much.
   So thinking I am so smart I head over to my local Staples only to find out that it will cost me 13 cents per page plus a fee just for them to open the document and press print.  Seriously?  $18 + to print on plain white paper in plain black ink??   At that cost I should have just written my book on napkins stole from fast food restaurants, the Harry Potter chick did it....why can't I? 
   I guess I will continue to hover over my keyboard, hunchbacked, blurry eyed, and headachy, because I am too cheap to either man up and buy a damn ink cartridge or spend the money at Staples :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!