June 9, 2010 |

Blogging: Inspiration for Motivation or More Excuses For A Lack There Of

    I originially started blogging in the attempt to keep the creative juices flowing ( so to speak)   As a way to motivate myself into editing, re-editing, writing, re-writing and otherwise inspire creative genius ( seriously, it could happen )
   I type, I delete.  I tap my fingers incessantly across my much abused key board.  I am impatiently awaiting the day that something amazing spews forth from my scattered brain and onto my screen.  That damn blinking cursor a beacon of hope ( haha ) in an otherwise unproductive spurt of wiggling fingers and poorly written prose. 
   I assure you that the day will come, that something I write is not just good, it's spectacular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!