May 26, 2010 |

Is There Really Any Point In Living Without Coffee?

   Just to clarify, I am fully enamoured with the rich hearty goodness of coffee. With all of it's rich, bitter seductive scents and flavours.  I rarely escape a single day without a taste of liquid caffieney goodness.
  Piping hot or chilled over ice, milky and sweet or black and bitter, first thing in the morning, or with dessert.  Coffee you belong to me!!  Your soothing heat, and smooth silky finish leaves nothing to be desired ( well, possibly chocolate but really you two belong together anyway )
   In moments of quiet, in sad moments of loneliness and reflexion, in times of stress, with looming deadlines, and relaxing with friends.  Coffee what would I do without you??  I would never have written my book without coffee as a staple caffiene source.  A thick hot mug of steaming coffee, clutched between my freezing hands, warming my cockles ( I have no idea what that means !! ) and getting my creative juices flowing.  Coffee, I boldy sing your praises and thank you for your bursts of creative genius....though this may not be one of them.  As my heavenly cup draws to an end, so must I.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!