April 30, 2010 |

Things Change

I am guessing I bit off more then I could chew when I thought I could write a book ( or in my case 4) and still be a good mom.  Wow what a chore it is to get motivated.  True, I am a last minute, under the gun, by the seat of my pants kind of girl, but somehow I genuinely thought I could manage two kids, a house, a cat, a puppy,a husband and too many half finished projects without breaking a sweat.  Silly me.  The girl who when she found out she was pregnant for the first time, gave up caffeine ( and by that I mean glorious cups of steaming hot coffee!! ) without blinking, who swore her baby would be breast fed no matter what, the mom who would never place her child in front of the tv ( HA!!) and would never yell when the kids took to long to get their boots on ( HAHA!!)
I guess all I can say to that is, things change.  I am pretty sure I could live strictly on coffee and sugar, both kids were bottle fed ( very long, agonizing story there ), the tv is on right now so that I could have 10 minutes to myself in order to write this, and I have been yelling all day at the kids, for every little thing that is currently making me crazy ( Barbie shoes on the living room floor ). 
I guarantee I could be a better mom, though my kids are loved, clean,and fed!!
I guarantee I could be a better house wife, but I don't really care
I guarantee I could be a better writer, but that will I hope that will come in time.
I should probably finish one of these writing projects at a time, but what is the fun in that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!