April 29, 2010 |

Check Out Some Of My Writing.

At the beginning of March I started a writing project based on NaNoWriMo.  (national novel writing month  http://www.nanowrimo.com/ ).  November is actually the month they use, but I have two kids, and November is usually just so packed full of stuff leading up to the holidays that I figured I would have WAY to many excuses for not writing as much as I should.  The basic goal was to write 50,000 words in 30 days, which is a short novel ( about the length of The Great Gatsby).  I surprised myself by not only finishing 50,000 words in 30 days, but actually really liking what I have written.  The entire manuscript is raw, and in major need of editing and revamping, but I think it has some real potential.
I have added pieces from the first few Chapters, hope you like them.  There are a few bad words, and a very adult theme, so if you are easily offened this is not for you.

Constructive Critism is appreciated ( and I really do mean constructive!!)

Check out the top of the page, for links. Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!