August 12, 2010 |

Slacking Off....That's Just How I Roll

Yes, I know....I've been slacking off.  It's summer vacation after all, can't that be my excuse? I like to think that I don't really have all that much free time ( blatant lie ), I guess I'm just in slo-mo, or maybe it's the heat ( another lie, it's been cloudy for a week).  I guess I am just full of excuses, and feeling lazy.  Never fear, the good news is, I have been working on stuff, important stuff that actually makes money ( thank you very much) I will say I have been doing some editing and re-writes on my books since I would hate to finish one thing at a time, I am working on everything at once.  I like to think I will have more time once school starts, but we'll have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a mom blog community!